We all have our favourite shows… the ones we tune into every week or PVR and watch at our leisure. I have been getting into Two and a Half Men and I’m really loving the new season with Ashton Kutcher playing Walden. One thing that really caught my attention is when Walden hires a decorator and completely changes the look of the set! A new show with out Charlie Harper definitely needs a new look too. I personally love, love, love the new scheme they went for. Any good designer knows that if you are decorating a home it should have a lot of personality based on who lives there. When I see this new space I give kudos to the set designer, as they have truly captured Walden’s nerdy and tree hugging personality! I have some tips on achieving Walden’s new look.
- To his track pants to his tailored suits, Walden wears a lot of grey! The living room is in a warm grey and the kitchen has soft grey sub way tiles as the back-splash. The kitchen dining set was upgraded to a steel base table and matching steel and wooden chairs.
- Walden ditched Charlie’s grand piano and went with a modern and high-tech office space
- Natural drift wood on metal stands make dramatic and organic pieces of art that make a statement!
- The dark wood was replaced with bleached oak for a lighter and airy feel
- Adding accent colours in green and orange, gives the space a fresh and lively feel
- Roman blinds and sheer drapery adds a warm touch